1 - Welcome Greeting
2 - Preparing the Room
3 - Procyon Spot Cleaner Demonstration
4 - Prepping Problem Areas
5 - Carpet Cleaning
6 - Cleaning the Stairways
7 - Your Carpet is Ready!
8 - Water from Industrial Cleaning
Like any fabric, carpets should be cleaned regularly to maintain their life and beauty. Using my hydramaster carpet cleaning plant and soap-free, detergent-free and odor-free Procyon, this powerful hot water extraction technique removes tiny particles of dirt, oils and other residues that build up in your carpets. These damaging soils break down fibers to make your carpets look dull and unhealthy.
90 to 95% of the injected cleaning solution is then quickly removed along with dirt and residues that have been loosened from around the fibers to leave carpets drier than when using portable (less powerful) equipment
Most people only clean for appearance sake but the cleaning also improves indoor air quality for healthier living and working environments.
- No job too big or too small
- I specialize in cleaning residential carpets, but can clean commercial apartment, condo or home rentals and industrial office carpets too.
- Using Procyon, a Green Seal certified cleaning product.
- Powerful truck mounted equipment with 300+ feet of cleaning hose
- Fast drying, 2-4 hours average. Extra attention paid to problem areas, dirtier carpets may take longer to dry
- Teflon carpet protector available upon request
- Angie's list 2010, 2011 & 2012 Super Service Awards
- Endorsed by Washington Toxics Coalition
Need more information? Phone 206-854-6997 and ask Pete!